I am in my final year pursuing a double bachelors degree in economics and international studies and have remained on the Dean's List in college. This past year, I studied abroad in Belgium and worked at the European Parliament, funded by the Gilman Scholarship via the U.S. Department of State.
I have tutored middle and high school students for a few years, largely in math subjects including algebra, calculus, trigonometry, and geometry. Students I work with almost always improve their understanding of the concept quickly and go on to perform well in school.
European Parliament, Policy & Research Intern
2017 - 2017
• Analyzed key policies and cases for parliamentary committees, including on Economic & Monetary Policy, to advise the parliamentarian and create public reports reflecting official policies of the office.
• Drafted speeches and communicated with various actors in Parliament to progress legislative agenda.
Calyx Capital Partners, Analyst
2016 - 2017
• Researched and analyzed over 50 industries and the performance of U.S.-based companies to determine the overall strength of potential clients.
• Built financial models to source new deals and manage a multi-stage high-volume deal funnel.
• Created market analyses and worked with Principals to develop a database of potential acquisitions.
U.S. Congress – Office of Rep. Tammy Duckworth, Finance Intern
2016 - 2016
• Conducted donor research and processed political contributions, effectively raising thousands of dollars daily through various solicitation mediums.
• Developed a team fundraising effort, outraising the competition by $2.4 million.
• Collaborated with team of thirty interns to determine the most effective practices for maximizing revenue.