I am a 24 year old student, currently working towards a MPH in Epidemiology. I am a (relatively) new parent, and am based in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.
Experience tutoring various subjects (Algebra, Geometry, Chemistry, Psychology, Calculus) over the past eight years.
2018 - 2018
• Respond to and resolve needs of employees
• Manage work flow in a deadline driven environment
• Receive and implement new directions and policies as needed
Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation, Bench Research Assistant - Undergraduate
2014 - 2015
• Co-authored a published research article
• Teach and lead newer staff in research protocols
• Collect, record, and maintain data in various databases
Blaisdell YMCA, Lifeguard
2013 - 2014
• Assist patrons with various needs, including maintaining safety