• I just graduated from Arizona State University in December 2015 at Human Resource Management
• I am bilingual (English/Vietnamese) with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• I always give prominence to responsibilities and work ethic.
• I have a strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• I love traveling to new places and exploring myself through many different work conditions
With full of enthusiasm, I am eager to gain more practical experiences working with TutorMe's team.y. If you...
H&T Seafood, Inc., Human Resource Specialist
2016 - Present
• Conducting the hiring process: writing job description, posting jobs on the websites, reviewing resumes, performing interviews, and reference checks.
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
• Administering pre-employment tests.
• Assisting with background checks.
• Maintaining personnel files in compliance legal requirements.
• Preparing or updating employee records.
• Performing job evaluation and job analyses.
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
• Addressing any employment relation...
Phoenix Children’s Hospital., Volunteer in Sale
2015 - 2015
• Assisting customers with choices and provide informational about the product.
• Checking and control inventory.
• Running cash register.
• Managing store display.
• Answering phone calls.
• Addressing customer’s curiosity and concerns.
Mesa Community College, Office Clerk
2011 - 2011
• Helping students whom English was second languages take the tests.
• Checking and maintaining student’s test scores.
• Providing computer using guidance.
• Orienting new students
• Answering phone calls
• Organizing documents