Proven leader with over 24 years’ experience in disciplined leadership and management. Retired Air Force Military Aviation Technician with a passion for education, leadership, and mentorship.
Extensive education and experience as military instructor, real estate instructor, youth center volunteer, elementary school substitute teacher, and enrichment school instructor, I have developed skills and capabilities relevant to Teacher’s job. This includes; a thorough understanding of behavior management strategies, optimistic point of view, a strong desire to deliver, good work ethics, exceptional communication skills and a profound ability to work as part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
Keller Williams Realty, Real Estate Instructor
2014 - 2015
- Lead Real Estate Course Instructor; developed advanced technical facility teaching real estate pre-license/post-licensing/continuing education curriculum; created instructor presentation/student study materials; developed advertising/recruiting; modeled ethically appropriate behavior developing future leaders in the real estate industry.
- Agent Recruiter/Provisional Agents Coach/Mentor; established recruitment/training curriculum/schedule averaging five new agents each month; responsible for contract documentation review, client...
Century 21 Family Realty, Broker-in-Charge
2007 - 2014
- Managed daily operations of 15 staff and real estate personnel; set monthly/quarterly/yearly office sales goals; analyzed/interpreted monthly/quarterly sales data; created/enforced office policies and procedures; practiced interpersonal relationship/conflict resolution skills dealing with diverse and difficult situations/personnel.
- Million Dollar Producer; represented customers/clients in house/community data analyst, contract negotiations/preparation/execution, and vendor/contractor liaison; software expert in Client Resource...
United States Air Force, E7/Master Sergeant
1992 - 2012
Honorably retired after 20+ years of active military service. Maintained Military Secret Security Clearance. Results:
- Led/directed aviation maintenance unit supporting Air Force missions; supervised 85 personnel across seven specialties; created long/short-term objectives; monitored maintenance and training progression programs; skilled in government regulatory/Occupational Safety & Health Administration regulations/military Safety standards.
- Operations/Logistics Leader on global scale; coordinated efforts across multiple platforms...