I am a bright, conscientious, disciplined, and hardworking young man who has achieved a remarkable resume, including a GPA of 3.8 and Magna Cum Laude. I am positive that I possess the qualities to achieve academic success in the most rigorous intellectual setting as well as the mental and emotional strength to thrive in the competitive field I have chosen.
I earned my Bachelor of Business Administration in May of 2014 and earned my MBA in Business Management in December of 2015. As a young man of intellect, leadership, and character who takes...
I have experience Tutoring and Mentoring in the subjects of English, Math, Reading, Writing, Computer Technology, and Percussion since 7th grade. During my Undergraduate Career I mentored and Tutored all subjects at the Boys and Girls Club of Navarro and Walker County. Also as an Undergraduate and Graduate student, I advised, mentored, and tutored students in Reading, Writing, Math, Business, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, and Finance. I am experienced in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher, and Email). My...
Liberty National, Agency Director
2016 - Present
• Consistently meet and frequently exceed the financial objectives of clients
• Assess risk tolerance to recommend solutions optimally suited to client needs
• Provide sound financial and insurance services to protect client assets
• Implement all phases of the sales cycle-from prospecting to close and follow-up support
• Represent a full line of insurance and financial products, serving as a trusted advisor to businesses and individuals
• Hire, train and supervise sales support staff of approximately 30 agents
University of North Texas, Coordinator for College of Law
2016 - Present
• Coordinates, executes and manages student programming
• Assists the Assistant Dean for Career and Professional Development with planning student programming
• Coordinates interviewing programs
• Manages, updates, and creates Symplicity job board records
• Creates and publishes topical departmental webinars
• Maintains complex calendars and schedules appointments
Abercrombie & Fitch, Assistant Store Manager
2015 - 2016
• Analyze business trends and prior sales performance to surpass company goals.
• Manage a payroll budget through scheduling systems
• Drive business through supervision
• Oversee the flow of merchandise through inventory management.
• Recruit, manage, and maintain a staff of approximately 80-100 associates
• Actively involved in the highest grossing store in the district for 2015
• Execute weekly updates to the merchandise and visual layout of the store
Sam Houston State University, Admissions Counselor and Career Coach
2014 - 2016
• Attended in-service training and education programs as approved by the Director and/or required by the college
• Provided academic, career, transfer, financial and personal advising in a non-therapeutic setting to individuals and groups of students in the program
• Conducted intake interviews, complete and regularly update customized service plans for project participants
• Critiqued resumes and cover letters and strategize for a successful job interview