Hello! My name's Marco, and I love helping other people delve into topics that I can help them with — it's incredibly rewarding! I have interests ranging from piano theory to physics to French literature and love helping students along their intellectual journeys.
I worked as a Coach and Site Director for a college preparatory non-profit, leading whole-class and one-on-one review sessions for math topics from pre-algebra through pre-calc. Additionally, I worked individually with students to revise and structure their college application essays, working through writing techniques and grammar.
At UMass Amherst, I worked as a French tutor, helping other students in introductory French grammar and language courses.
Yannetti Criminal Defense Law Firm, Paralegal
2016 - Present
Let's Get Ready, Site Director/Coach
2017 - 2017
• Implemented engaging college readiness curriculum and activities for marginalized students from underserved communities
• Recruited and managed a group of six coaches dedicated to helping our students break down access barriers to post-secondary education
• Taught math concepts in a classroom review setting
• Collected and maintained attendance and test score data to track student progress
• Provided one-on-one college advising and support, assisting students with FAFSA and the entire college application process