I've been tutoring for over 5 years. Initially, I began as a self-employed tutor (teaching elementary and high school students) in 2013, and there after worked as a Kumon Assistant from 2014-2016, and have also tutored and managed literacy and homework-help programs (specifically for the TAIBU L.E.A.R.N. program, Ajax library, and Frontier College) from Nov. 2016 - present.
LUS Brands, Customer Service Representative
2018 - Present
2013 - 2018
-Tutored in: reading and writing in both French and English languages, as well as Math
- Has tutored students from various grades ranging from Kindergarten to the 10th grade
- Most prominent accomplishment: taught two grade 2 students primary French as they
were beginners to the language
- Experience in individualized lesson planning
Ministry of Education, Policy and Programs Assistant; Summer Student Position
2017 - 2017
Whitby-North Kumon Centre, Kumon Assistant
2014 - 2016
- Assisted and aided children from all ages to attain success in Math and English reading and writing.
- Worked with kids as young as 3 years old to students at the high school age range
- Administrative skills: telephone skills, greeting and assisting clients, data entry