I have been tutoring people for almost eight years! Albert Einstein once said, "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge" and I firmly believe that learning should be a joyous experience! I am an extremely optimistic individual who loves to bring the best out in people. And trust me, I know how frustrating it can be when trying to grasp a difficult concept - I too used to be tutored! I felt it was only right for me to give back so that is why I’d love to help you excel because I was in your shoes!
Camp Dudley, Camp Counselor
2016 - 2016
• Fostered moral, personal, physical, and leadership skills for young boys.
• Oversaw the safety and well being of young boys 24 hours a day / 7 days a week for two months.
• Organized fun activities for the boys to always stay active, engaged, and happy.
Center for Student Engagement, Resident Advisor
2014 - 2016
• Helped foster the inaugural living-learning community for domestic students, exchange students, and international students.
• Tasked with overseeing the largest amount of freshmen residents on campus.
• Planned and executed programs to better the lives of my residents ranging from social events to community service work.
Eckles Library, Student Librarian
2013 - 2016
• Worked at the front desk catering to patrons’ needs.
• Mentored new student-staff members and taught them how to do the job to the best of their ability.
• Shelved books to make sure patrons were able to see all available options before checking out.
• Grew and managed the library’s online presence communicating with over 1,000 Twitter followers