I am native Russian speaker who is living in Europe (Greece), but I was born and live for 20 years in Kyrgyzstan. I have Master's degree in teaching. I tutor English and Russian as foreign languages. I am bilingual and speak both languages every day. I am creative, nurturing and most of all, patient teacher. I travel a lot, so I have very good conversational skills in English. Now I am living in Greece and looking for students to teach via Skype.
-, Private tutor of Russian as Foreign Language
2013 - Present
* Worked one-on-one with adult students in Russian.
* Tailored lessons so each student would fully understand the assignments and topics.
* Increased students' understanding of the subject and prepeared them for tests.
* Priovided lessons for students in reading, speaking, writing and vocabulary.
-, Private tutor of English as Foreign Language
2013 - Present
* Provided private tutoring services for children between the ages 6-18 in their homes.
* Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
* Assisted with homework and other class assignments.
* Assisted students preparing for TOEFL, ACT, and SAT exams.
* Encouraged conversational skills using weekly prompts to initiate dialogue.
* Created worksheets and practice quizzes to help students prepare for their school English Course.
Gimnasium Secondary School #2, Bishkek< Kyrgyzstan, Teacher of English as foreign language
2013 - 2015
* Taught English for 11-18 y.o. students, American and British Literature and History.
* Implemented after school tutorial for at-risk students.
* Prepared high school seniors for National Exams resulting in increasing in proficiency scores from prior years.
* Instructed classes with up to 35 students in regular attendance.
* Planned and prepared daily lesson plans and materials on literature, grammar and vocabulary development.
* Successfully established a positive learning environment in which to encourage literacy and life-long...
The London School in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Teacher of Russian language for foreigners
2012 - 2013
* Planned and taught English lessons to British, American and Holland adult students from beginner to advanced levels.
* Planned, prepared and delivered lessons to classes with a wide range of skill-levels.
* Developed tests, examination papers and exercises to test students' comprehension of subject matter.
* Evaluated and provided useful feedback on oral and written work.
* Devised, authored and produced new instructional materials, including audio and visual resources.
* Developed tailored lesson plans utilizing a broad range of...
USAID, Entry-Level Administrative Assistant
2010 - 2011
• Managed the receptionist area, including responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
• Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes.
• Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.