Hi! I have an avid love of learning and teaching. I have my Bachelor's of Science in Integrative Biology, my Master's of Arts in Organization and Leadership, and I am currently working on my Juris Doctorate specializing in International Law.
I have worked at three different universities in the United States and my positions have included supervising, advising, and mentoring undergraduate students. They have also included programming and event planning as well as assessment and research. I spend a lot of my time interacting with others,
I have taught two undergraduate courses. I was a small group facilitator and on the faculty team to design the curriculum for ORIE 301 (Orientation/Advising Leadership Seminar) for 2 years. I had a small group of 13 students and I held weekly sessions and was in charge of grading weekly assignments. I was also the instructor for UNVS 96E (Leadership and Change) for one semester. I created the class curriculum on the principles of change leadership, utilizing the Social Change Model of Leadership. I planned and facilitated all sessions for...
San Jose State University, Leadership Development Coordinator
2015 - Present
▪ Oversee the development, implementation, operation, and assessment of 4 universitywide events, including the coordination of a daylong conference for 1,000 attendees.
▪ Coordinate travel and arrangements for offsite retreat, including managing contracted speakers.
▪ Manage budget of $50,000 for programs and events.
▪ Hire, train, and supervise 3 assistants.
▪ Create innovative marketing strategies for programs and events.
▪ Design curriculum and teach undergraduate course, UNVS 96E: Leadership and Change.
Towson University, Residence Life Coordinator
2012 - 2015
▪ Oversaw all operations of an apartmentstyle oncampus housing facility for 400 residents, including all administrative processes of inspections, damage assessments, billing, and managing the budget of the housing facility.
▪ Served as the point person for all inquiries and comments from future and current residents.
▪ Hired, trained, and supervised 20 staff members.
▪ Assisted in coordinating the recruitment process with up to 500 applicants for 125 staff positions.
▪ Assisted in program implementation for up to 2,000 attendees.
University of San Francisco, Assistant Residence Director
2010 - 2012
▪ Managed administrative processes of housing facility for 300 residents including all of the operations for a 24Hour front desk.
▪ Hired, supervised and evaluated 26 staff members.
▪ Presented and developed training for 32 professional staff members.
▪ Designed, coordinated, and implemented recruitment process for prospective applicants in daylong event including coordinating their
onsite housing arrangements, ensuring key speakers, presenters, and interview process.