UHS, Senior Human Resources Analyst / Human Resources Analyst / Benefits & Compensation Specialist
2009 - Present
• Administration of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Pension and Retirement Plans
• HRIS Administration
• Various Internal Projects
• Administration of Benefit and Wellness Programs
• Resolution of Higher Level Employee Benefit Claims Issues
• Assisting with Benefit Plan Designs and Financial Analysis
• Administration of Open Enrollment
• Presenting at New Employee Orientation
• Auditing Organization and Vendor Enrollment Reports
• Updating Organization’s Employee Intranet
• Salary Survey Analysis
HP Hood, Benefits Services Associate
2008 - 2009
• Administration of company car programs.
• Completion of National Medical Support Orders, report writing, and various payroll data entry.
• Assisting other benefits administrators with open enrollment.
Amphenol Aerospace, Human Resources Generalist
2007 - 2008
• Contributing member of the HRIS Integration Team.
• Recruitment of applicants for hourly manufacturing positions.
• Administration of the company’s pension plan for hourly employees and retirees.
• Management of Family Medical Leave program.
• Assisting benefits administrator with open enrollment duties.
• Assisting operations with reductions in force.
• Interpretation and administration of collective bargaining agreement for employees, managers, and union leaders.
UHS, Employment Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Benefits Assistant
2005 - 2007
• Timely entering of employee changes into the HRIS.
• Management of the hospital’s position control information.
• Scheduling daily pre-employment sessions for new employees to complete necessary paperwork.
• Assisting recruiters in scheduling interviews.
• Generation of correspondence letters.
• Completion of grant projects for educational assistance.
• Administration of education incentive and student shadow programs.
• Department of Labor unemployment requests.
• Updating HRIS as needed.
• Management of both...