My name is Paula DiFrancesco. I am a graduate of Bowling Green State University. I attended B.G.S.U. on a Division I Golf Scholarship based on both academic and athletic success. While at B.G.S.U. I studied Business Marketing and was awarded the Who's Who award of American Universities. For the past eleven years I had been an after school instructor teaching sewing at various private schools. I also coordinate and teach a local Junior Golf Program. I have a passion for teaching and helping others to achieve their goals!
At the age of twelve I began helping with our local Junior Golf Program at Milcroft Golf Club. I would volunteer approximately 25 hours per week. As I progressed I moved into more serious roles as a camp councellor and finally for the past couple of years the lead Golf Instructor and Program Coordinator. I am responsible for groups of children ranging in age form 7 to 12. The program covers golf etiquette, basic fundamentals of the golf swing, on course instruction and most important is fun and always incorporates life lessons along the way.
Conacher Athletics, Junior Golf Camp Instructor/Coordinator Hidden Lake Golf Club
2010 - Present
• Setting program goals and generating daily plans to meet specific objectives.
• Responsible for analyzing individual swing mechanics (V1 Swing software), providing demonstration shots; and teaching rules of golf as well as addressing golf course etiquette.
• Supervision of small groups, coaching introductory as well as advanced level concepts.
Sew Creative, After School Sewing Program Instructor/Volunteer
2004 - Present
• Design creative projects and lesson plans for a six week period.
• Encourage the students to be creative and offer challenging projects.
• Work with different materials and mixed media.
• Teach hand and machine sewing.
• Bring a project from the beginning stages to fruition.
Bell Canada, Bell Mobility Sales Professional
2014 - 2015
• Ranked a Top Performer Nationally and Regionally based on total quality of sales
• Approached to provide incite/ training video to share personal sales techniques with fellow
• Execute the art of cross selling in order to hit monthly sales targets and increase the quality of each sale.
• Use of exceptional interpersonal skills to create rapport with customers, increasing referrals.
• Stay up to date on all pricing, promotions and rate plans to maximize sales and close sales appropriately
lululemon athletica, Social Media Lead & Educator
2012 - 2014
• Increased online sales metrics and customer participation in both online sales and community events.
• Consistent knowledge of product movement via allocation list to create weekly product notification e-mail.
• Selection of an appropriate model, outfit and setting for eye-catching product notification photos.
• Prepare a short description on the technical pieces in the photos, highlighting product features.
• Coordinated both a “Yoga Rave” & “Devil’s Night Dash” community event to increase brand awareness.
• Utilize the Point of Sale cash...