I was born in Toronto to parents of Hong Kong descendent. Throughout my childhood, I was enrolled as a student at a Kumon Learning Centre in their math program. I continuously stayed ahead of my school math level. I started to learning the calculus through this program in grade 9, the same year I was hired to become a tutor at the same centre. I eventually completed the program in grade 11 which gave me a strong the fundamentals of mathematics.I am graduating from the University of Toronto in the summer of 2014 with a double major in computer...
I have been working at Kumon Learning Centre teaching mathematics since grade 9. As a former student at the centre who completed their mathematics program, I have been responsible for tutoring students from preschool to university in various areas of math from simple arithmetic to university calculus. I have continued to work at the same centre since 2006 and have also shared my knowledge at various other tutoring centres for the past 10 years. I have also provided private tutoring to a number of students.
Ceridian, Senior eLearning Developer
2018 - Present
Develop and manage MyPath; Ceridian's self-paced online training for Dayforce.
Manage and provide technical help to a team of eLearning developers who create and maintain our French eLearning training.
Developed and maintain over 400 eLearning lessons using SAP's Enable Now.
Deliver webinars to help prepare clients for deploying end-user training for Dayforce before go-live.
Manage our elearning website which provides resources for customers to deploy training and a preview of new upcoming Dayforce functionality through videos and...
Ceridian, eLearning Developer
2015 - 2018
- Manage and develop MyPath, Ceridian's self-paced eLearning platform that provides training for the Dayforce HCM application - a cloudbased SaaS solution for HR/Payroll
- Develop lessons for Dayforce HCM using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Develop custom eLearning content for clients that provides interactive training simulations to familiarize employees, managers, and administrators with configurations specific to their setup of Dayforce HCM.
- Develop internal eLearning modules to showcase new functionalities introduced in...
2006 - 2016
- Assist students from Kindergarten to University in math topics ranging from basic arithmetic to multivariable calculus.
- Former student who completed the math program in 2008.
Ceridian, Application Analst
2014 - 2015
- Provide technical support for Dayforce HCM – a cloudbased, SaaS solution for HR/Payroll.
- Reconfigure the application to implement requests by clients such as custom reports, creating custom files for importing/exporting, and ensuring system configurations abide to each client’s unique policies.
- Clarify and walk through configurations with clients through virtual meetings to help them better understand the Dayforce application.
- Received positive client feedback from numerous clients on their experience with working in support as a...
University of Toronto, Research Assistant/Programmer
2014 - 2014
- Member of Dr. Honey's computational cognitive neuroscience group, investigating how brain regions communicate and how memory arises in hierarchical brain processes.
- Developed and design programs that present stimuli to participants and record data for analysis in experiments.
- Developed programs using PsychoPy and Anaconda Continuum Analytics that are integrated with a function magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scanner at CAMH.
Celestica, IT Business Operations Analyst
2012 - 2014
- Developed business applications to improve IT & Finance Project Management processes.
- Designed and developed project portfolio dashboards for IT & Finance executives using Google apps.
- Coordinate and presented training programs to global employees.
- Migrated intranet data from Lotus Notes Databases to the Google Apps Platform
- Managed Global Telecommunication services.
- Generated Monthly Headcount and Effort Analysis reports for IT Executives.