Exceedingly hard-working and focused individual, who works well both alone and in team-based environments. Dedicated, motivated, amiable, intelligent, responsible, intuitive, enthusiastic, and driven.
Currently undertaking a double major Bachelors Degree in Engineering at the University of Wollongong (UOW), and upon completion in 2019, looking to obtain a position as a Project Manager in the field of Mining or Civil Engineering.
Passionately run an engagement and special interest club on campus, play a lot of team representative sport both...
I have worked as a University Lecturer and a Primary and High-School Tutor, and this has allowed me to polish interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
I pride myself on my friendly but professional manner when dealing with students and clients, ensuring that they enjoy a positive experience with each interaction. I love working with people, have great communication skills, and am very comfortable working in a fast-paced and goal oriented environment.
University of Wollongong, Lectuer (Guest/Casual for 2 semesters)
2012 - 2012
Physics and Mathematics Lecturer
- Conducted lectures for 200+ students in first year physics, and engineering mathematics
- Managed weekly tutorial sessions (of 30 students per class)
- Created examinable material for in-session assessment tasks
- Devised appropriate marking guidelines
- Marked course papers
- Increased student average by 13%
2010 - 2011
HSC 3-Unit Mathematics Tutor
- Twice weekly one-on-one tutoring
- Helped student complete homework and assignment tasks
- Designed revision sheets and quizzes
- Resulted in 37% increase of marks