I am a result-oriented HR Professional with years of experience in HR, office and employee management and administration. I have exceptional professional skills with integrity and an excellent interpersonal skill. I am poised with a passion for excellence and always look forward to impacting knowledge and make learning easy for everyone who comes in contact with me. I am an associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
I have been in various leadership positions during my undergraduate and graduate years. In my undergraduate years, I was the Vice president and Financial Secretary of the National Association of Students of English and Literary studies (CU Chapter) for two years. In this capacity, I led, tutored and taught for two years various courses in English and Linguistics ranging from Introduction to American Literature to Psycholinguistics to Sociolinguistics to Semantics. I recently graduated from the Essex Business school in September 2018 where I...
Bazel Company Limited, HR Administrative Assistant
2018 - Present
• Facilitate recruitment through advertisements, screening, testing and interviewing applicants.
• Maintaining personnel records and all company sales records.
• Process employee pay by calculating and providing pay and maintaining records.
• Schedule meetings and appointments and make travel arrangements for the Chief Executive.
• Manage and respond to all staff welfare, complaints and disciplinary cases when necessary.
• Assist the Chief Executive in the development of proposals for the organisation.
University of Essex Students Union, HR Frontrunner
2018 - 2018
• Updating staff records and maintaining database systems on HRIS (itrent) ensuring records are accurate in line with departmental procedure and therefore maintaining strong confidentiality.
• Process documentation, design and amend contracts and assist in the management of employee lifecycle to include onboarding, planning and evaluating events and trainings for staff members, inputting pay scales and attaching contracts for payroll and disciplinary cases/procedures.
• Maintaining open Communication with staff and external contacts,
Action Against Hunger International Mission, HR Facilities Assistant
2017 - 2017
• First point of contact for all HR queries and preparation of weekly updates and updating trackers.
• Focal point and Organisations representative to the United Nations Humanitarian Air Service (UNHAS), travel agents, Nigerian immigration office and insurance company. I was responsible for handling all external corporate affairs with the UN air service for each time employees (both expatriates and Nationals) travelled as each official trip and movement within and outside the country had to be facilitated by me.
• I facilitated all...
Tertiary Education Trust Fund, Office Assistant
2015 - 2016
• Provide all administrative, logical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director of Academic Staff Training and Development (ASTD) department and attend to representatives of Tertiary Institutions.
• Register, type and dispatch memos, documents and files from beneficiary institutions to staff. I received, signed and kept record of every document that came into the Deputy Directors office and gave a summary of what was required as verbal report.
• I vetted request from tertiary institutions as regards scholarship for lecturers, making...