Shola Library Educational Foundation, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia (Sep 2012 - Feb 2013)
Guitar Lesson Instructor , Addis Abeba, Ethiopia (Jan 2012 - Apr 2012)
Sunday School Teacher (Jan 2012 - Sep 2014)
Teaching Assistant in Microbiology, Boston MA (Jan 2018 – May 2018)
Harvard Institute of Medicine, Research Assistant
2018 - 2018
•Carry out independent research projects to understand the processes that serve to convert indolent tumors into overt tumors as a prerequisite to finding ways to interdict these processes
• Assist in designing research experiments to address critical problems in cancer metastasis using a novel experimental mouse model.
• Supervises operation of the laboratory, including overseeing the use of laboratory funds, supply inventory and staff activities.
Boston College Biology Department, Teaching Assistant in Microbiology Laboratory
2018 - 2018
Actively provide advice and assistance to students as they conduct work in the lab in addition to giving feedback and assistance to the course instructor
Evaluated students' performance by observing them while they carry out experiments
Maintained a clean and orderly laboratory environment, which includes working with laboratory staff to make sure the laboratory space, is ready for the next class.
Prepared different types of growth media that students used to culture and characterize different microorganism
Boston College Biology Department, Undergraduate Research Fellow
2015 - 2018
• Investigated mechanisms by which metabolic therapies manages metastatic cancers
• Developed and tested new all-natural Ketogenic diet similar to commercially available ketogenic diets
• Ran an independent project to understand the effects of our all-natural Ketogenic diet
• Contributed to multiple studies involving non-toxic cancer therapy’s in such as hyperbaric oxygen treatment, EGCG, and other experimental drugs