Hi, there. You can just call me Alan. My research interests focus on mathematical control theories, and machine learning. Such that I have a good physical intuition on explaining the abstract mathematical concepts. For example, we may use the differentiation to attain some kind of prediction. This really may help us on depicting some physical trajectories graphically.
1. More than 7 years on teaching Linear Algebra.
2. At least 5 years on Probability theories.
3. 1-2 years on Calculus.
4. 4 years on Electric Circuits.
5. 1-2 years on Electrostatics.
6. 4 years on Modern Linear Control Theories.
7. 1 year or less on Complex Variables, Abstract Algebra, Communication Systems(Analog Modulation), Electric Machinery(Motors, Transformers), etc.