I'm a junior at NYU Stern studying finance. I love cooking, playing piano, and exploring the city. I have been working in the corporate world since graduating high school, managing 24 hours a week while taking 18 credits at Stern. I've learned to be extremely efficient, have good time management skills, and constantly productive. I love working in teams and helping other people out whenever they need it. I'm also trilingual and can teach both French and Mandarin in addition to English.
I started tutoring as a sophomore in high school, working at Kumon as well as working as a personal tutor for families with young kids. When I moved to NYC for college, I also started babysitting and would help the children with their homework. I have worked with kids from pre-K level up to grade 12 in reading, writing, and math.
Asia Value Capital, Research Analyst
2016 - 2016
• Researched top most innovative FinTech companies with emphasis on key attributes and competitive advantages
• Presented weekly analysis to senior management in order to help assess market demand and potential product lines for the firm
Goldman Sachs, Investment Banking Summer Analyst
2016 - 2016
• Advised entertainment company on live sell side M&A deal by connecting the client to various international parties, setting up management conferences between the client and potential buyers, and conducting necessary business due diligence
• Continuously updated financial model for sell side M&A deal to reflect potential synergies and incorporating new financial model for an international joint venture opportunity in Asia
•Managed client relations for a $20 billion media company by conducting comparative company analysis and benchmarking...
MetLife, Strategic Analyst
2014 - 2016
• Evaluated current markets for key MetLife locations by leveraging external data sources in order to provide direction to senior management on the implementation of occupancy, location, and labor sourcing initiatives to achieve financial saving targets
• Led efforts to ensure MetLife is on track to comply with economic state incentives by compiling and forecasting employee headcounts that may impact current and future commitment
•Reduced discrepancies within the production of monthly Management Books (MB’s) that show key performance...