Hi, I am studying at Deakin University, Australia and currently studying Bachelors of Commerce. Before enrolling at Deakin, I completed my O/A-levels from University of Cambridge and obtained distinction in Maths. I enjoy Numerical subjects a lot and it has proven to be my strong area over the years. Furthermore, I love teaching and I've been doing that ever since I was in high school. I started by teaching my friends during exams and then later on started doing internship where I used to teach underprivileged students who couldn't afford...
I started teaching 7 years ago while I was in high school. I did an internship as tutor where I had to go to underprivileged areas and teach students who couldn't afford the quality of education most could afford. Then I started to work at EzyMath Tutoring where I tutored students with different disabilities. These students weren't able to keep up with their class therefore required extra hours of tutoring. From the past 3 years I have been working at LearnMate where I teach students online and help with subjects such as Accounting, Economics,
Deakin University, Mentor
2017 - Present
1) Provide peer maths support to students across all faculties and disciplines, in both face-to-face and online environments
2) Listen carefully and question as needed to understand students’ reasons for seeking support
3) Help students understand how to interpret academic expectations
4) Link students to relevant support services in faculties and across the University
5) Increase levels of confidence in new and continuing students by encouraging independent learning skills from a student perspective
6) Make referrals to other support services...
2016 - Present
1) Support students learning a particular course, just like a normal tutor, but do so using the power of the internet.
2) Handle skill based tutoring in Algebra I and II, Geometry and Trigonometry.
3) Help students to prepare for tests
4) Assist Middle, High School and University students in Calculus, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I&II and Geometry
EzyMath Tutoring, Tutor
2016 - 2016
I tutored special students that had disabilities such as hearing, intellectual and vision problems. These students were not able to cope up with the class therefore required extra hours in order to catch up with their counterparts. I helped them in subjects such as maths and english. Furthermore, I also provided weekly reports to their parents as to how their son/daughter was performing both with me and in school.