I have about 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology field. I have been a Systems Admin, Network Admin, and Cyber Security Analyst to name a few positions.
Bowheadsupport, Cyber Security Analyst
2018 - Present
• Monitor 10K endpoint devices to ensure compliance with DoD cyber security regulations and requirements
• Coordinate with subscribers to confirm their environment stays compliant with the latest CVEs, IAVMs, and compliance regulations
• Provide regular reports to subscribers and internal departments with scores showing weaknesses and strengths within their enclave
• Increase HBSS working environment performance 40% by reducing the amount of event logs being kept; over 52M+ events purged
• Identify multiple misconfigurations within classified...
Axseum Inc, Network/Systems Administrator
2018 - 2018
• Assisted VMware specialist with network req during a $2M proof of concept (POC) using vBlock technology; 100% satisfied POC.
• Implemented Out-of-Band Management network to manage 50+ high value assets while maintaining the security triad CIA.
• Managed network connectivity for 3 networks ranging from UNCLASSIFIED to TOP SECRET with zero network security incidents.
• Replaced networking equipment across UNCLASS and CLASSIFIED networks replacing/configuring 50+ Cisco switches.
• Managed 50+ Cisco switches and devices in compliance with DISA...
Defense Health Agency, HBSS Administrator
2017 - 2018
• Migrated HBSS hosts to new server for defense information systems agency (DISA) compliance; 200+ host migrated properly.
• Hardened systems using HBSS technology in according to DISA requirements; 250+ server/workstations hardened regularly.
• Evaluated HBSS configuration to ensure Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) are followed correctly.
• Reported weekly to team lead with updates concerning HBSS updates, patches, hotfixes, and recommended temporary workarounds.
• Contributed to System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) team...
HSLI, Network/Systems Administrator
2014 - 2017
• Assisted in configuring SANs for critical company data including financials, customer and employee information totaling $5M+.
• Responsible for 28 maintaining and configuring physical and virtual servers totaling $200K+ in hardware and software value.
• Imported payment files into STARS system daily and verifying import results with vendor reports; averaging $10K+ daily.
• Installed and demonstrated webinar software TrueConf; if adopted annual savings of $600+ IT budget annually would be recovered.
• Migrated 800+ accounts, 2000+ contacts,