Ensuring all students have the opportunity to thrive critical to our society's future. As an experienced environmental educator and tutor, I am committed to advancing this goal by working one-on-one with students to help them accomplish their goals by overcoming the challenges they face.
I have extensive experience tutoring students of various ages, from first grade through college. As a graduate of Johns Hopkins with degrees in Biology, Public Health, and Environmental Science, I specialize in math and science tutoring. I am confident that I can enhance any student's understanding of their course material, while also improving their homework grades and test scores.
Farm Alliance of Baltimore, Program Coordinator
2018 - Present
- Manage the Farm Alliance stand at Waverly Farmers Market each week, selling over $20,000 in produce
- Coordinate and streamline communication between sixteen Farm Alliance member farms
- Assist in managing the Farm Alliance Instagram and advertising the market stand through weekly posts
- Track and analyze weekly sales data via excel in order to quantify our sales capacity
- Manage financial aspects related to market, including weekly deposits, monthly farm payouts, and supplies orders
- Develop GIS maps of our member farms in order to...
2013 - Present
Throughout this time, I have worked with a variety of students, from all different backgrounds, in a wide range of subjects. This includes general tutoring for elementary students at various levels, math and science tutoring for middle/high schoolers, and course-specialized tutoring for my peers at Hopkins. I've also tutored students in French language skills.
Center for a Livable Future, Food System Lab, Research Assistant
2017 - 2018
- Cared for plants and fish in the system and engaged in nutrient management in order to grow over $4000 worth of produce
- Maintained the greenhouse and aquaponics system through repairs and winterization
- Led over 50 tour groups and 500 individuals around the greenhouse, providing extensive information and hands-on activities
- Developed several literature reviews to guide improvements in our educational programming
- Evaluated and enhanced our educational resources in order to improve visitors’ experience
- Completed several comprehensive...