Muhlenberg Academic Review, Editor in Chief
2018 - 2019
• Organizing editorial staff and managing over 30 contributing editors, 10 copy editors, and 60 submissions.
• Making selections across disciplines, and creating a professional-quality undergraduate academic journal.
Communicating professionally with staff, authors, and faculty.
Muhlenberg College Writing Center, Writing Tutor/Lead Tutor
2016 - 2019
• Supplying expertise on issues of grammar and style.
• Facilitating good writing by guiding writers through their writing processes by providing students with insight, strategies, and critical viewpoints for analysis.
• Creating workshops to further educate tutors and acting as an advisor to the Center.
Universal Music Group, International Marketing Intern
2018 - 2018
• Collected and utilized data to better understand and market artists and music.
• Created detailed and various marketing plans for artists across a range of genres and for an abundance of international markets.
• Performed organizational, administrative, and financial tasks.
• Worked collaboratively with a small team.