I've informally mentored peers in the past but never had a formal teaching position. I currently am a Lead on my team which comes with the responsibility of training, coaching, and supervising all analysts below me on the IT team.
Boeing, Procurement Financial Analyst
2018 - 2019
· Lead, supervise & train a team of 2+ IT PFAs of varying experience levels
· Support multiple procurements at a given time with Procurement Agents, Business Partners, suppliers, Finance focals, etc.
· Develop estimates from historical data, parametric analysis, technical requirements and various data sources
· Review SOW packages and develop pricing instructions, matrices and bid instructions for the RFP
· Apply quantitative analysis towards the development of supplier pricing and analytical models
· Prepare strategies and lead price...
Health Choice Integrated Care, Financial Analyst
2016 - 2017
· Analyze the financial statements for all Health Home providers each month for profitability, costs, comparisons, etc.
· Research and update reports for Weekly Claims Audits, TPL and Claim Denials with utilizing SQL statements.
· Prepare various pivot tables for Utilization reports each month.
· Collect and record Substance Abuse Grant Progress Reports, Cost Allocation plans, and Audits.
Gameday Merchandising, Staff Accountant
2015 - 2016
· Reconcile the Canadian teams Ottawa and Whitecaps accounts.
· Create monthly royalty reports for various U.S. sports teams, Ottawa Redblacks, Fury, and 67’s, and Whitecaps teams.
· Create the web settlement report for all the U.S. and Canadian teams.
· Create and post journal entries for web sales, daily sales, game sales, etc.
Risk Placement Services, Staff Accountant
2014 - 2015
· Process all financial activities for business branch units, including ACH and wire deposits, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, hit ratio reports, month end closings, financial reports preparations, revenue and expense forecasts, aging report preparation, posting invoices, write-offs, offsets, voucher verification.