SAIT Polytechnic, Adjunct Instructor, Distance Education, Library Information Technology
2009 - Present
• Enable, administer, and support Internet-based learning for various LIS program courses, including Online Searching, Library Information Centre Management, Library Technical Services, Libraries in Society, Collection Development for Adults, Public Libraries, and Practicums.
• Encourage academic advancement, integrity, and compliance by students.
• Develop course content, deliver participative and interactive lessons, evaluate and assigned grades, custom-design programs for challenged students.
College of the North Atlantic, Reference and Instruction Librarian
2014 - 2017
• Provided information literacy instruction, and reference and research assistance, to technical college students in Engineering, Business, Information Technology and Health Sciences, as well as faculty.
• Implemented and guided focused library staff upgrading programs.
• Developed, implemented and delivered in-classroom instruction using a variety of pedagogies.
• Selected and evaluated information resources culturally suitable for EFL students in a technical college.
• Prepared accreditation documents for School of Health Sciences.