I am a lifetime learner and I enjoy helping my students gain knowledge and excel. I am thorough and care about your success!
I have a doctorate degree which involved environmental science, sociology, psychology, design, and public policy. Further, I studied a Master of Environmental Science; hold an MBA, and a Bachelor of Arts in Finance.
I have taught business, marketing, strategy, intercultural communication and negotiation courses to undergraduate and graduate students for 4 years.
I also work as an Editor and Proofreader of undergraduate and graduate students from diverse backgrounds and languages.
Self-employed, Freelance Editor, Writer, & Tutor
2019 - 2019
• Research, write, and edit academic manuscripts in health, sociology, psychology, environmental science, gender studies, and public policy disciplines.
• Coordinated and coached research work of approximately 10 undergraduate and graduate students from various ethnic backgrounds.
• Delivered jobs of up to 3,000 words with 24-hour deadlines.
• Developed exceptional tutorials, business plans, marketing plans, resumes, and CVs.
• Consistently requested by previous clients.
Queensland University of Technology, Faculty Teaching Assistant
2014 - 2018
• Collaborated with subject matter experts to design tutorials for university students.
• Developed in-class experiences and PowerPoint presentations
• Remained current on subject matter developments and practices.
• Instructed classes of 30 students each for 90 minutes, 2-3 times each week.
Queensland University of Technology, PhD Researcher
2014 - 2018
• Performed comprehensive literature review to identify gaps in knowledge.
• Designed and conducted interviews with scientists, psychologists, and government employees.
• Collaborated with various stakeholders to produce detailed reports.
• Developed alternative methods and technologies for improving processes.
• Created diagrams and charts and utilized information mapping to illustrate data.
• Wrote, proofread, and edited dissertation which was nominated for outstanding thesis award.
• Interpreted technical material for non-technical...
CitySmart/ QUT, Research Assistant
2013 - 2014
• Conducted a comprehensive literature review on household electricity consumption programs.
• Liaised with government employees and academics to provide technical documents.
• Designed PowerPoint slides and presented findings to 10+ stakeholders.
Oregon Sea Grant, Marketing Researcher
2011 - 2012
• Developed and implemented strategies to market educational material.
• Conducted market analysis to determine opportunities and threats of selling online.
• Created and managed customer database and marketed products to potential clients.
• Researched social media strategy and protocols that enhanced organization’s online presence.
George S. May Int’l, Management Consultant
2008 - 2009
• Analyzed small to medium sized businesses operations and offered consulting services.
• Initiated contact, evaluated client needs, developed and pitched proposals and closed sales.
• Designed and implemented control expenses, reduced waste, and managed customer relations.
• Examined workflow processes and developed improved processes and documented each process in diagram format.
• Created production staff training and mentor programs for increased employee productivity.