I'm a young college graduate with endless curiosity, a passion for learning, and a love of teaching. If you're having trouble with your homework, feel confused about a concept, or need help on a paper I'm here to help.
I have extensive experience tutoring students in Shakespearean theater/literature, history, performance theater, vocal performance. I am a widely read student of government, and international politics.
PEN America, Artist's At Risk Coalition Intern
2016 - Present
National Geographic, Project Intern
2016 - 2016
• Worked under Fredrik T. Hiebert, Nat Geo Explorer in Residence
• Participated in the documentation and cataloguing of over 1000 ancient artifacts illegally smuggled into the US
• Created a detailed database under heavy time constraints to be used in an active court case
• Worked alongside Homeland Security Agents
2013 - 2016
• Headed a small team to plan yearly conferences and monthly issue based events
• Networked to gather speakers for events. Between 15-20 each year for our largest event.
• Fundraised and managed an annual budget of roughly $20,000
• Created and managed print/online marketing material
• Helped build our organization’s website
Toor Cummings Center (CISLA) at Connecticut College, Selected Scholar
2013 - 2016
• Conducted research at Connecticut College specializing in international study and foreign language study
• Attained working level proficiency in French in three years with no previous exposure
Librairie Les Insolites, Research Intern
2015 - 2015
• Attended protests, interviewed activists and conducted research for CISLA Senior Integrative Project
• Presented findings at the Midwest Political Science Association in Spring 2016
• Consistently conversed with customers and coworkers in French and basic Darija/Spanish
• Created and translated social media posts and pamphlets for local clients
Ocean Exploration Trust, Research Assistant
2010 - 2014
• Member of research team aboard the E/V Nautilus and STS Bodrum operating acoustical and optical sensor
systems to delineated ancient, Byzantine and Ottoman deep water trade routes.
• Worked with Classical Archaeologist ashore to determine the age and origin of artifacts discovered during these
expeditions in an effort to modify our search strategy in real-time.
• Co-authored two scientific articles in Oceanography (a Scholarly Magazine of the Oceanography Society)
• Served as a member of the recovery and deployment team of remotely...