Tutor profile: Stephanie Z.
Native German Teacher and Tutor with 7+ years experience
Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee
I'm 35 years old, married and have two beautiful children. I graduated High School in Germany in 2004 and worked as a travel agent in Germany from 2004 to 2007. I decided to pursue my dream to become a teacher and attended Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg (University of Education Ludwigsburg) from 2007 to 2010 and graduated with a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Elementary Education (First State Examination). After receiving my Bachelor's degree I went to the State Seminar for Didactics and Teacher Training Nürtingen to finish my teacher...
I have work experience as a Teacher in Germany as well as in the States. I also worked as a Child & Youth program assistant from 2013 to 2014. I speak German (mother tongue) and English fluently.
Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg
2007 - 2010
Lingoda, Content Author/Creative Writer
2019 - Present
- Creating interactive learning material - Writing content of German course materials for all level A1-C2 and select images for these materials - Designing interesting and productive language activities for the students
Land Baden-Wuerttemberg (German Government), Teacher
2017 - 2019
- Prepared and graded tests for students - Designed dynamic lesson plans based on student interests - Met with administrators and department team members to work on curriculum planning and assessment methods - Promoted student engagement with positive reinforcement techniques and diverse learning strategies - Pursued professional development continually by attending educational conferences and teacher training workshops - Developed students' computer and technology skills through demonstrations and practice - Observed and evaluated students'
German Saturday School Boston, Teacher
2014 - 2017
- Taught courses in German - Communicated frequently with parents, students and faculty to provide feedback and discuss instructional strategies - Met with administrators and department team members to work on curriculum planning and assessment methods - Worked with other teachers and administrators to evaluate and revise school programs - Enhanced student learning by optimizing wide range of instructional approaches and innovative classroom activities - Pursued professional development continually by attending educational conferences and...
MCCS Cherry Point, Child and Youth Program Assistant
2013 - 2014
- Developed and implemented fun, educational activities for children of varying ages - Assisted in implementing and leading planned activities for program participants - Completed training requirements, including orientation, monthly, annual and the approved Marine Corps Standardized Module Training - Communicated effectively with children, fellow staff members and parents by utilizing active listening and interpersonal skills - Delivered high level of care, assistance and supervision to children in compliance with organization’s rules and...
Private family, Nanny
2012 - 2013
- Provided developmentally appropriate activities for children - Worked with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote positive behavior - Helped children complete homework assignments and school projects - Supported children in daily activities, including playing, meals and snacks, hygiene and socialization - Coordinated different types of activities to enhance physical and intellectual development - Tutored children in a variety of subjects
Land Baden-Wurttemberg (German Government), Teacher
2011 - 2012
- Designed dynamic lesson plans based on student interests - Graded assignments quickly to assess student progress and communicate results with students and parents - Worked with other teachers and administrators to evaluate and revise elementary school programs - Evaluated students on a monthly basis and adjusted lessons accordingly to incorporate improvements - Met with administrators and department team members to work on curriculum planning and assessment methods - Promoted physical, mental and social development by implementing classroom...
Send a message explaining your
needs and Stephanie will reply soon.
needs and Stephanie will reply soon.
Ready now? Request a lesson.
What is a lesson?
A lesson is virtual lesson space on our platform where you and a tutor can communicate. You'll have the option to communicate using video/audio as well as text chat. You can also upload documents, edit papers in real time and use our cutting-edge virtual whiteboard.
How do I begin a lesson?
If the tutor is currently online, you can click the "Start Lesson" button above. If they are offline, you can always send them a message to schedule a lesson.
Who are TutorMe tutors?
Many of our tutors are current college students or recent graduates of top-tier universities like MIT, Harvard and USC. TutorMe has thousands of top-quality tutors available to work with you.