I am currently a senior at Colgate University and, am interested in pursuing a career in marketing and advertising. I am very involved in my dance community at Colgate, being involved in three groups and co-leading one. I am also a member of the Budget Allocation Committee on campus.
I began tutoring in high school and have continued to do so during college breaks. I like to talk through the material first with great detail and, then provide examples and exercises for the student to go through while I am there in order for him or her to practice on their own with my assistance.
Colgate University Sociology Department
2015 - 2016
• Conduct interviews for Professor Janel Benson's research on the collegiate experience and familial/friend relationships of first-generation college students at elite institutions
Colgate University Annual Fund
2012 - 2016
• Supervise up to 10 callers at a time during a calling shift and updated calling statistics throughout the night based on the individual caller as well as for the overall night
• Serve as a professional fundraiser for the Annual Fund Office by talking to a wide population of Colgate graduates, parents, and affiliates about events occurring on campus
DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc.
2015 - 2015
• Assisted the State Farm team in the renaming, rebranding, and redesigning of the online Learning Center
• Conducted research on emerging trends for success for the youth market’s online experience and created an opportunity for State Farm online to improve its marketing effectiveness by means of a mobile app, resulting in recognition as one of two presentation winners
• Aided the State Farm team on a developing NFL campaign with Aaron Rodgers focusing on philanthropy in the community
Prep for Prep
2012 - 2014
• Engaged with children ages 10-12 to discuss potential enrollment in independent schools and how to succeed in the program throughout the 14 months as well as developing weekly written reports on the progress of the children both academically and socially
• Developed end-of-summer evaluation reports for each child to help determine their futures with the program and in their placed independent schools