A passionate educator with a clear vision and mission - to bring results to my students as quickly and efficiently as possible. With over 15 years of training experience and over 2000 students taught, I constantly refine my teaching technique so that you can learn what you want.
My goal is to show you how you can actually APPLY your knowledge and implement what we are learning together so that you can grow and achieve your goals.
Developing, Delivering, Assessing
- The Author of over 150 courses (check out www.neurointelligenceinstitute.com/training/
- Trainer of over 2000 students (and counting)
- Communication and Negotiation
- English as a Second Language (Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree)
- Business English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE and others)
- Public Speaking
www.Neurointelligenceinstitute.com, Soft Skills Trainer and Tutor
2008 - Present
NLP Trainer at Neurointelligence Institute - Training and Sales Experience
Modelling Excellence through the most advanced tools for communication in business.
• Training in New Code Persuasion using Meta Science
• Seeking innovation in the art of change
• Organising Programmes, workshops and trainings in Business Psychology
• Persuasion and Selling for Business
• Training Transformation Techniques for Businesses and Education
• Tailoring and Selling of courses and services
• Preparing NLP Trainer Programmes and...
Astra Business Academy, Business and Marketing Strategist
2015 - 2017
Six Sigma Business Development (LSSBB)
♦ Lead / and facilitate multiple, concurrent Lean and Six Sigma process improvement projects to deliver agreed-upon goals and outcomes for the business.
♦ Partner with process owners and department heads to help them determine how best to utilize process improvement capabilities to meet their goals.
♦ Demonstrate expertise in process improvement methodologies in a manner that instills confidence for success with department leaders and employees.
♦ Provide training and consulting as...
Belfast Metropolitan College, English as a Second Language Tutor (Adults)
2009 - 2013
• Develop, deliver and assess programme units for a range of programmes.
• Be responsible for a programme(s) of study including the development of Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans
• Support learners to access appropriate learning programmes using a range of diagnostic tools and assessment methods.
• Establish precise learning objectives, content and clear learning outcomes for all teaching undertaken.
• Develop appropriate learning styles and delivery methods which meet the needs of learners.
• Engage in the analysis of data and target...
Belfast Education and Library Board (Age Group: 4-12) Primary School, Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
2007 - 2012
To provide 1:1 and small group support to pupils in Years 1 to 7 in the Mainstream Education
• To ensure appropriate support is given to each individual pupil.
• To provide a variety of appropriate teaching and learning methods to meet the needs of pupils.
• To provide appropriate feedback to parents.
• To liaise with relevant Tutors and Subject Teachers and feedback any concerns or issues.
• To write reports as required.
• To be aware of the current use and future potential of ICT to aid teaching and learning.
• To promote the...