US Army, Explosive Ordanance Disposal
2011 - 2015
• Prepared and maintained training schedules for up to 50 personnel and reported findings to my supervisors and their supervisor
• Performed the job of security assistant and assisted in the control of the lock boxes and safe along with the security and the safeguarding of all classified materials for the organization.
• Provided technical guidance to subordinates
• Applied management concepts within a changing environment
• Received instructions from management and delegated work responsibilities to employees.
• Submitted reports ahead...
Paul Smith's College, Tutor
2008 - 2010
• Taught groups of up to 50 students at a time, totaling over 200 students, concepts that they previously had not understood
• Acted as a liaison between students and college personnel to address the needs of the students
• Assisted students in coming up with ways to solve their own problems
• Retained accurate notes of time cards and hours worked