I'm a recent graduate from Rollins College in Orlando, Florida with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications and a focus in Public Relations. I've interned for local government, created campaigns for local radio, and interned at Change.Org, but now focus on social media & marketing efforts in management consulting. I've been published as a freelance writer for Elite Daily, Huffington Post, and others, but am proudest to say I've won a Columbia Scholastic Press Association Award for a comedic editorial. On the whole, I have extensive writing,
I was a writing tutor at my university for two years, offering insight and edits on organization, content, grammar, and fluidity to students from all backgrounds on their essays and various written assignments. I had many return clients and enjoyed being able to assist my peers.
RVR Consulting Group, Junior Associate
2016 - Present
I perform the following roles at RVR:
• Create, curate, manage, and update all published content (images, video and written) across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
• Manage RVR’s content management system
• Assist in the construction and editing of proposals for RVR and clients
• Support Managing Partners and Director with key accounts, including preparation for and participation with clients
• Copy-writing (Technical, Web, Marketing)
Duke University, Office Assistant
2015 - 2016
While Office Assistant for the Duke University Talent Identification Program (TIP), I completed the following tasks for two summer terms (Summer 2015 and Summer 2016):
• Served as a primary liaison between national Duke TIP administration, staff, and parents during two summer sessions, managing and organizing regional databases.
• Moderated student conflict, assisted event logistics, and aided parents with inquiries and concerns.
• Led training sessions for a camp of two dozen staff overseeing 600 gifted students in Duke TIP databases,
Change.Org, Campus Pioneer
2015 - 2016
• Marketed to and with interest groups, local stakeholders, and political prospects to augment brand awareness and user engagement across Florida and the US.
• Designed independent outreach and implementation plans for a new non-partisan activism platform with the world’s largest tech platform for social change.
Rollins College, Leadership Planning Team Student Coordinator
2015 - 2016
• Managed event-planning and development of a leadership program focusing on inclusion, integrity, and action to be debuted in Spring 2016.
• Researched, recruited, and budgeted $10,000 towards guest speakers, while engaging a campus of 1,800 students on a bi-weekly basis.
• Spearheaded the first data collection and analysis system to gain consistent demographic and satisfaction information from attendants of university’s leadership programming.