Yihan Ding is a Junior at Emory Goizueta BBA Program, concentrating in Finance. Involving in diverse organizatins and activities, Yihan has demonstrated strengths in communication, passion and devotion. These characteristics prepared her well for future challenges.
Yihan also has developed interests in Chinese Zither, Chinese calligraphy and French. She enjoys working in a dynamic environment to continue exploring more possibilities.
Angel’s Keepers, Xinxiang Mentally Handicapped Institute, Founder and President
2009 - 2016
• Pioneered the first volunteer group in Henan Province for high school students to help children with special needs • Administered the recruitment process and increased membership to 500 volunteers by recommending new policies • Raised public awareness by creating a website and publishing weekly journals to promote volunteer work
WBG Wealth Management, Wealth Management Associate
2015 - 2015
• Assessed overall market opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs seeking $30 million capital funding
• Formulated, recorded, and tracked investment packages with more than $150 million in investable assets using
Redtail, DST Vision, Salesforce, and Laser App to improve the group’s efficiency by 25%
• Executed cash flow analysis on operational transactions to evaluate clients’ financial condition and risk level
China Construction Bank, Corporate Banking Summer Analyst
2015 - 2015
• Oversaw repayment history of 30 state-owned companies and researched current credit regulations in China
• Evaluated 30 companies’ financial health by comparing business metrics with SSE and SZSE Component Index
• Explored potential loan issuances with 50 enterprises and pursued successful relationships with existing businesses Selected Transaction Experience:
• US$3.9 billion loan to Henan Railway Bureau to finance Zhengzhou - Kaifeng intercity railway • US$ 0.2 billion loan to Xinyuan Real Estate to finance property development in Henan
New Oriental Education Group, Summer Marketer – Assistant to Regional GM
2014 - 2014
•Developed surveys for 400,000 segmented clients and initiated promotional campaign to increase response rate 35% • Identified potential market segments by comparing profit margin and constructed Excel models based on feedback • Cooperated with senior management and commercial banks to launch creative summer advertising campaigns Selected Project Experience:
• Worked with Bank of China to develop Foreign Exchange Loan for Studying Abroad aimed at 886,052 students
• Cooperated with Upenn and University of Toronto to launch Chinese Dream Program...