Tutor profile: Jason M.
Project Management & IT Professional
Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee
I'm a seasoned professional in Project Management and Information Technology, happy to help others become better and more well educated. I have a fun and positive attitude, I enjoy watching others grow, and I'm a bit of a geek!
Spent about 10 years teaching martial arts, and I've mentored and tutored others in Project Management and I.T. for the last 4 to 5 years. In 2015 I was a guest lecturer at ASU teaching a class on Cost Management.
DeVry University - Arizona
2007 - 2009
University of Phoenix
Information Technology (IT)
2001 - 2003
Spectrum Technology Solutions, Professional Services Manager / vCIO
2016 - Present
- Manage Professional Services I.T. projects - Provide oversight to all projects & project engineers - Identify and test new tools and technology to improve efficiency and security - Manage critical success factors and key performance metrics for and professional services - On board and train new technical engineers as needed - Support knowledge growth of technical engineers - Provide Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) services to clients - Facilitate Technology Strategy Meetings with clients.
Chemical Strategies, Customer Services Manager
2016 - 2016
- Lead team of Customer Service Representatives for B2B Commercial & Aerospace chemical brokerage - Act as a point of escalation for the team - Report to General Manager and coordinate with CEO - Facilitate strategic organizational and operational improvements
PDS Tech (Honeywell Contract), Sr. Project Analyst
2014 - 2015
- Improve Customer delivery performance - Monitor production schedules and finished goods inventory levels to ensure customer satisfaction - Serve as Customer/Strategic Business Unit escalation point to resolve chronic, systemic, high financial impact, or multi-site ISC issues. - Identify and work with Honeywell sites to address demand volatility, material shortages, and capacity constraints. - Interface with multiple functional teams within the Centers of Excellence to support supply/demand alignment.
Forensics Consulting Solutions, Senior Project Manager
2013 - 2014
- Provide Project Management support to on going E-Discovery & Forensics Projects - Track & update billing summaries for invoicing by Finance department - Basis of Estimates & Quotes for work to be performed - Create Statement of Work for Planned Projects - Electronic Discovery Project Management (EDPM) - Review court documents and assess risks/opportunities impact for project
Experis (Honeywell Contract), Project Analyst
2011 - 2011
- Calculated Earned Value & Analyze Earned Value Metrics - Upload, Report, and Analyze Actual Costs - Baseline Cost Management & Control through SAP/Dassian - Support Fee Analysis and Program Management Reviews - Responsible for Multiple Projects from Proposal to Closeout - Support Control Account Managers & Program Managers - Utilize Advanced Excel Pivots, Macros, and Formulas
General Dynamics C4 Systems, Project Management Analyst
2010 - 2011
- Maintain Cost & Schedule Integration - Run 14-Point Schedule Analysis - Calculated Earned Value & Analyze Earned Value Metrics - Government CPR (Cost Performance Reports) Formats 1 through 5 - Rolling Wave Planning & Implementation - Variance Analysis & Reporting - Baseline Cost Management & Control through Cobra & MPM - Baseline Schedule Management & Control through Microsoft Project & Artemis ProjectView - Utilize Advanced Excel Pivots, Macros, and Formula
Honeywell, Project Planning & Control Analyst II
2006 - 2010
- Maintain Cost & Schedule Integration - Run 14-Point Schedule Analysis - Calculated Earned Value & Analyze Earned Value Metrics - Government CPR (Cost Performance Reports) Formats 1 through 5 - Rolling Wave Planning & Implementation - Develop Reporting Database & Tools - Variance Analysis & Reporting - Upload, Report, and Analyze Actual Costs - Baseline Cost Management & Control through SAP/Dassian - Support Control Account Managers & Program Managers - Utilize Advanced Excel Pivots, Macros, and Formulas - Provided Process Improvements...
Send a message explaining your
needs and Jason will reply soon.
needs and Jason will reply soon.
Ready now? Request a lesson.
What is a lesson?
A lesson is virtual lesson space on our platform where you and a tutor can communicate. You'll have the option to communicate using video/audio as well as text chat. You can also upload documents, edit papers in real time and use our cutting-edge virtual whiteboard.
How do I begin a lesson?
If the tutor is currently online, you can click the "Start Lesson" button above. If they are offline, you can always send them a message to schedule a lesson.
Who are TutorMe tutors?
Many of our tutors are current college students or recent graduates of top-tier universities like MIT, Harvard and USC. TutorMe has thousands of top-quality tutors available to work with you.