I've assisted numerous healthcare facilities in software training. Classroom style, one on one (elbow to elbow), and hands on. I am currently responsible for training our help desk on all healthcare related applications/support.
Kindred Healthcare, Senior Clinical Business Analyst
2015 - Present
Responsible for 2nd level support tickets
Writes technical business requirements
Works closely with software developers to create new applications and software functionalities for the business
Supports users at all Nursing Center facilities
Training and Learning Facilitator
Proficient in the EHR "PointClickCare"
Allscripts, Project Manager
2014 - 2015
Assisting clients with the Meaningful Use stage 2 installation, implementation, process, workflows, preparing them for attestation (Allscripts Pro version 13.0SP2 and higher).
• Assists healthcare facilities in LOINC mapping.
• Liaison between technical team and healthcare facilities.
• Train clients on software upgrades including 8 new components for their Electronic Health Record System.
• Responsible for testing each of these software components by remoting into client servers, via Securelink.
• Assigning usernames, passwords and settings...
Home of the Innocents, Staff Nurse
2009 - 2014
All aspects of pediatric patient care including ventilator, medication and treatment, care planning, family planning, patient education, pediatric hospice patients, monitoring IV and PICC lines, IV therapy, TPN therapy, blood draws, labs, sat monitoring and other assigned tasks per MD order.