Enable contrast version

Tutor profile: Francois M.

Inactive
Francois M.
Tutor throughout High School, University and Graduate School. Practicing Chiropractor
Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee

Questions

Subject: Anatomy

TutorMe
Question:

Describe the reasoning for a reflex arc that does not travel to the cerebellum initially.

Inactive
Francois M.
Answer:

A reflex arc will typically not travel to the brain until after the action has happened. This allows for faster reaction when the body is in danger. For example, when you are about to overstretch a muscle passively the body will contract the muscle without the brains input if the muscle is stretched to far. This stretch reflex is the most simple reflex arc and acts as a protective measure.

Subject: Chiropractics

TutorMe
Question:

Chiropractic is such a broad subject that encompasses science, philosophy and the art. What is a subluxation? (What chiropractors term a misalignment)

Inactive
Francois M.
Answer:

Low functioning spinal segments affecting the entire nervous system...including the BRAIN. They affect the brain because the area that is misaligned is giving faulty information to the brain therefore the brain cannot respond appropriately.

Subject: Algebra

TutorMe
Question:

John is calculation how much he needs to make a month to live. He needs $1000 a month to pay bills and buy food. How much does John need to make assuming he will lose 30% in taxes and wants to save 30% of total income.

Inactive
Francois M.
Answer:

John needs 1000 30% to IRS and 30% to saving so a total of 60% 100% is total made minus the 60% is 40% is what he needs to live which we know is 1000 We can now say 40/100 = 1000/x 40x = 100,000 x= 100,000/40 x=2500 John needs to make $2500 to meet his goals.

Contact tutor

Send a message explaining your
needs and Francois will reply soon.
Contact Francois

Request lesson

Ready now? Request a lesson.
Start Lesson

FAQs

What is a lesson?
A lesson is virtual lesson space on our platform where you and a tutor can communicate. You'll have the option to communicate using video/audio as well as text chat. You can also upload documents, edit papers in real time and use our cutting-edge virtual whiteboard.
How do I begin a lesson?
If the tutor is currently online, you can click the "Start Lesson" button above. If they are offline, you can always send them a message to schedule a lesson.
Who are TutorMe tutors?
Many of our tutors are current college students or recent graduates of top-tier universities like MIT, Harvard and USC. TutorMe has thousands of top-quality tutors available to work with you.