During high school, I had the opportunity to be a tutor in Physics and American History classrooms. These two different classroom settings gave me the ability to help other students comprehend analytical ways of thinking as well as memorization and categorization of events.
During my undergraduate experience, I was able to lead and facilitate a discussion class for first-year students. My three years in this position gave me insight into better learning and teaching methods and allowed me to work with many different types of students and...
Cornerstone University Student Development, Freshmen Instruction Leadership Council
2014 - Present
* Supervise and lead Cornerstone University’s first year students through various community service projects.
* Organize, mediate, and facilitate class discussions on literature regarding social justice causes.
* Help students feel comfortable and acclimated to life at college.
Partners Worldwide, Church Engagement Intern
2016 - 2016
* Constructed and organized a communication strategy for effectively connecting and engaging churches.
* Demonstrated versatility and innovation by independently implementing a strategy.
* Analyzed trends in effective interactions and donor engagement via numerous analytic databases.
WAnet, Resident and Teaching Assistant
2016 - 2016
* Prepared international students for study in America in classroom and social contexts.
* Intentionally built relationships with international students from five different countries.
* Created a learning culture in and outside of the classroom by teaching and engaging in conversation.
Counselors Assistant and Tour Guide, Cornerstone University Admissions
2014 - 2016
* Assisted an admissions counselor in communication with future students of Cornerstone University.
* Utilized numerous forms of communication including written, verbal, and various technological mediums.
* Displayed flexibility and versatility in catering tours to the individual interests of guests.