Centre Asset Management, Equity Research Analyst
2013 - 2015
• Primary analyst for the firm’s equity research function with focus on North American companies within the S&P 500 Index across diversified sectors/industries
• Responsible for research coverage and financial model creation and maintenance for approximately 45-50 companies as well as industry wide reports
• Assisted the firm’s portfolio managers with modelling and construction of research materials for its Global Equity, Treasury, Tax Exempt strategies
• Handled the production and maintenance of firm-wide marketing efforts such as fact...
Drexel Hamilton Investment Partners, Business Development Analyst
2012 - 2013
• Managing the process of finding and submitting of 120+ Requests for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires from institutional clients such as municipal pension plans and investment advisors
• Creating and maintaining marketing materials such as fact sheets and investor letters for the firm’s 4 investment strategies (American Equity, Global Equity, Multi Asset Real Return and Tactical Asset Allocation)
• Updating third party databases (eVestment) with current fund performance, risk and compliance data
• Assisted the Managing Partner with...