Tutor profile: Naman S.
Cybersecurity and Privacy Associate
Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee
I graduated from the university of Minnesota, Twin Cities, in May 2019 with a B.S. in Computer Science. Post graduation, I started working at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) as a cybersecurity and privacy associate. While in college, I was a teaching assistant for computer science courses for 2 years and helped students further their understanding of different data structures and algorithms. Additionally, I also had the opportunity to intern at Medtronic and Avionte. I have always been a sports enthusiast and continue to play tennis, soccer,
1) I was a Computer Science teaching assistant at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, for 2 years and I taught courses such as Data Structures, Algorithms, and Discrete Mathematics. 2) Through my high school as well, I provided guidance and help to students in younger classes and helped them understand concepts and clear their doubts in subjects such as Mathematics and Computer Science. 3) I work with an academic counselor in Kolkata, India, and I help him mentor students who are transitioning from high school to college.
University of Minnesota
2016 - 2019
PwC, Cybersecurity and Privacy Associate
2019 - Present
• Improve cybersecurity and privacy programs of clients in various industries such as healthcare, financial services,real-estate, and energy. • Evaluate cybersecurity and privacy programs based upon industry frameworks such as: NIST 800-53, HIPAA, ISO 27001, and provide recommendations. • Develop cybersecurity controls for clients using industry frameworks to improve their security program and maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations. • Facilitate recruiting efforts at University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Computer Science Department, Teaching Assistant
2017 - 2019
• Oversaw 60 students across 2 lab sections and held weekly office hours to give students one on one tutoring to assist with assignments and help understand course concepts. • Graded lab assignments, homework, and exams on a weekly basis for 30 students.
Medtronic Diabetes, Computer Engineer Intern
2018 - 2018
• Extended functionality of the internal support portal by automating the process of changing feature configurations and auditing information to maintain history of changes, consequently,reducing number of support tickets. • Tested, documented and validated the migration tool and then formally imported all open defects from an older software lifecycle management system (Test Track) to a newer system(PTC Integrity). • Collaborated to design and develop, test, validate and document the migration tool for moving all requirement documents from an...
Avionte, Data Analyst Intern
2016 - 2017
• Pulled, organized and interpreted sales data in Excel from 2014 onwards that was used in the annual sales report. • Did 25 manual tests of the Avionte Software daily and created training documentation and feature files that described procedures to carry these tests out in the future. • Collaborated with the Support, Training and Client Management teams to gain a further understanding of the company’s end to end process.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Student Admin / Support Services, Web Design / Management and Research Assistant
2016 - 2017
• Partnered with a professor from the Education Psychology Department to design a program to increase awareness about the importance of math education within the Somalian community of Minneapolis. • Created a front end responsive website using web development tools such as HTML and CSS.
Send a message explaining your
needs and Naman will reply soon.
needs and Naman will reply soon.
Ready now? Request a lesson.
What is a lesson?
A lesson is virtual lesson space on our platform where you and a tutor can communicate. You'll have the option to communicate using video/audio as well as text chat. You can also upload documents, edit papers in real time and use our cutting-edge virtual whiteboard.
How do I begin a lesson?
If the tutor is currently online, you can click the "Start Lesson" button above. If they are offline, you can always send them a message to schedule a lesson.
Who are TutorMe tutors?
Many of our tutors are current college students or recent graduates of top-tier universities like MIT, Harvard and USC. TutorMe has thousands of top-quality tutors available to work with you.