Plano Independent School District
2015 - 2016
- Providing patience and knowledge to 100+ high school students.
- Knowing the textbooks and subjects such as Algebra II, Geometry, Biology, and Chemistry.
- Building long term relationships with students on a weekly basis.
- Using time efficiently to teach the students in 50 mins.
- Accommodating the each student's individualistic learning style.
- Providing positive feedback and reinforcing lesson plans.
- Helping the teacher with her daily errands and to-do list.
- Grading papers and marking for bad behavior.