I am an intended Computer Science/Economics double major and French minor at UC Berkeley with a 3.9 GPA. In high school, I explored my interests by taking high-level courses in a variety of subjects, from chemistry to literature, and I graduated at the top of my class (ranked 5/559). At Berkeley, I have worked as a strategy consultant for Dropbox and Genentech as I pursue an interest in software engineering and strategic consulting to facilitate business development.
In the past, I have worked as a math tutor at a summer math camp for elementary school students, as well as a substitute reading/writing tutor for middle school students as a part of a summer "Read, Write, Discover" program.
LookFwd, Marketing Intern
2017 - Present
• Onboard users onto app through word-of-mouth marketing
• Conduct analysis of competitors and potential competitors
• Researching what other start-ups are doing to achieve successful growth hacking, publicity, and increased user acquisition
Valley Consulting Group, Strategy Consultant
2016 - Present
• Conducted primary and secondary research on SMBs and effective B2B marketing strategies for Dropbox
• Cold called SMBs across U.S. for focus group research on cloud storage penetration and selection of providers
• Researched cloud computing penetration in various countries to formulate international market analyses
• Conducted in-depth competitor analysis to identify most effective strategies for targeting SMBs
• Provided recommendations on messaging, marketing channels, and web property structure to appeal to SMBs
• Created and presented...
Blaylock Beal Van, LLC, Investment Banking Analyst Intern
2015 - 2015
• Conducted research on potential clients and reached out to clients through phone calls and personal meetings
• Developed two new client connections with Square and social enterprise through research and outreach
• Increased revenue opportunities for firm through initiation of new client relationships and assistance to VPs
• Compiled reports on Excel organizing research information as well as data on firm's yearly underwriting activities
• Created and managed company Facebook and Google+ pages; managed company LinkedIn profile