Hi, I'm Emily! I'm an undergraduate psychology student who loves working with kids and loves teaching. I've worked with numerous high school students to nurture their love for education while expanding their knowledge! When I'm not tutoring, I provide therapy to children with autism as well as write and watch movies!
Unspoken Thoughts LLC, Communications Therapist
2017 - Present
Provide Rapid Prompting Method Therapy
Early Identification Program, Academic Mentor
2015 - 2017
• Using efficient needs of teaching to focus on the individual needs of children
• Mentor to students who will be first generation college students
• Tutor them academically
• Help them achieve higher reading levels
• Counsel them
The Center For Courageous Kids, Camp Counselor
2016 - 2016
• Camp Counselor for children with life-threatening illnesses and disabilities.
• Worked around the clock providing care
• Did camp activities and all meal times