Valley Opportunity Council, Inc., Youth Programs Coordinator
2014 - Present
- Coordinate the implementation of four programs for at-risk youth and young adults in the local community.
- Design and deliver rigorous, engaging lesson plans focused on academic enrichment and social/emotional development for school-age children.
- Provide career readiness training, work-based skill building, and access to employment opportunities for at-risk teens.
- Teach the Signaling Success curriculum as developed by the Regional Employment Board of Massachusetts.
- Plan and manage the expenses of grant-based funds to maximize...