I am an interdisciplinary STEM educator. I am here to help you with mathematics, science, and engineering. I am an astrophile and I can also tell you about old-school hip-hop.
I have taught at multiple small institutions in the Metro Atlanta Area. I have tutored in multiple states, as well as in the countries of Barbados, Kenya, the United Kingdom, Bermuda and South Korea.
Georgia Department of Transportation, Laboratory Consultant
2016 - Present
Special Consultant to the soil and fine aggregates testing laboratories at the Georgia Department of Transportation Office of Materials And Testing.
Matrix Engineering Group, Inc., Quality Consultant
2014 - 2016
First Tenure: May 1999 - July 2001
Second Tenure: January 2014 - August 2016
1. Performed strength tests on concrete and grout samples for verification of specified strengths of concrete mix designs
2. Performed laboratory moisture-density relationship tests on soil samples acquired from construction sites and soil imported from suppliers for subgrade design validation
3. Performed in-situ moisture-density relationship tests on subgrades for verification of compaction procedures on construction sites.
4. Performed onsite...
Corporate Environmental Risk Management, LLC, Quality Specialist
2005 - 2006
- Performed Phase I and II environmental site assessments
- Performed industrial hygiene inspections (asbestos, mold, lead, radon)
- Performed wetlands delineations
- Performed land surveys