Plastic Innovations Inc, Operations Engineer
2015 - Present
- Supporting the day to day operations of the plant, providing technical support to the operations team to improve process planning by applying cause-effect diagram.
- Conducting process and equipment audits to review critical product characteristics and critical process variables, resulting in the implementation of sustainable corrective action plans for process upsets. - Striving for continuous optimization, asset effectiveness and quality improvements for safe operations.
- Successfully manage data analysis of plant processes, safety &
J K Forge & Bearing, Mechanical Engineer Trainee
2013 - 2014
• Performing detailed inspection of the final manufactured products with using different standard measurement equipment’s to satisfy the standards of the products and customer specifications.
• Evaluating the data and details of the final products to maintain the records of the all data using excel sheets and successfully handling 1000+ customer’s data sheets with detail specifications and blueprints.
• Successfully applying Corrective/Prevention actions (CAPA) on the manufacturing process plant to increase the efficiency of the plant by 4%.