Due to my unique educational, professional, and personal background, I have developed the ability to communicate and teach even the most complex concepts to any audience.
In regard to education, specifically, I hold: (1) two undergraduate business degrees from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University Bloomington (which was ranked the #4 overall undergraduate business school in the U.S., and #1 public school program); (2) a master's degree in Kinesiology from the School of Public Health at Indiana University Bloomington; and (3) a...
My teaching experience begins at birth, as both of my parents were public school teachers prior to retirement. In this light, both of my parents had very different communication and teaching styles, but, each was very effective at their jobs. Thus, from an early age, I understood that complex concepts can be taught by, and comprehended, by anyone, as long as the teacher and student are "speaking the same language." This idea has helped me throughout my life to achieve goals and complete tasks where others failed in prior...
Clarksville High School, Assistant Head Football Coach - Offensive and Defensive Line
2017 - Present
• Lead team of approximately 50 football players, with specific responsibility for 12 young men from racially and culturally diverse backgrounds.
• Implemented multiple changes to practice format, as well as, the practice schedule to facilitate efficient use of time and maximum impact on the players.
• Established and implement accountability/reward system, an overhauled film review period, an evaluation method for practice, games, weeks, and seasons.
• Host multiple team-building activities whereby players develop positive relationships and...
Adams Hayward & Welsh, Head Law Clerks
2014 - 2017
• Pursued legal claims on behalf of clients in the areas of employment, labor, corporate, administrative, criminal, and multiple other areas of the law.
• Initiated or promptly responded to telephone calls, emails, facsimiles, from potential clients, opposing counsel, court clerks, and judges’ chambers.
• Participated in all client meetings by taking detailed notes, and asking relevant and necessary questions.
• Performed preliminary legal research and fact investigation, and provided a written initial assessment related to the merits of a...
Putnam County Comprehensive Services, Direct Care Staff
2012 - 2013
• Cared for multiple clients born with developmental disabilities and/or suffering from mental disorders and illnesses.
• Ensured clients achieved maximum integration into society through various activities and events.
• Developed great patience, problem-solving skills, de-escalation tactics, and numerous other skills.
2011 - 2012
• Developed, drafted, and revised, business plan for wine-dispensing machine manufacturer that utilized bags of high-quality wine, and featured a patented mechanism allowing the wine to be stored in the bags for multiple months without spoiling.
• Conducted in-depth market research into multiple segments of the food, beverage, and hospitality, industries.
• Utilized knowledge gained through market research to develop extensive financial, operations, strategy, and marketing, plans included in the business plan.
• Perfected business plan to...