Born in Brazil, raised in Italy, now in NYC. I am an aspiring Communications Major and Bobcat, with a weird fascination with all things linguistics.
I have worked for two years at my high school's Writing Center, as an english tutor. I would assist fellow students with essay brainstorming, research, structural and organizational planning, and editing. I also volunteered at the Pediatric Wing of a local hospital, and have taught English to the nursing staff.
Verge Campus NYU, Editor-In-Chief
2015 - Present
• Leader of the Chapter, in charge of publishing and editing articles daily, coordinating with Social Media
Operation subordinates, Events Directors, and Staff Writers and Contributors.
• Recruiting new members, setting up bi-weekly meetings, developing social media strategies.
• Ranked #1 most successful Verge Campus Chapter after having undertaken the role in October 2015,
with a 30% article share growth in 2016.
WNYU.org, Radio Show Host
2014 - Present
• Broadcasting a weekly two-hour radio show called “The Spaceship” focusing on current psychedelic,
space, noise, and avant-garde, shoegaze-oriented rock music
• Achieved familiarity with radio equipment, including: soundboard, microphone, external cables
• One of the 3 freshmen selected over 70+ applications
Verge Campus NYU, Founding Chapter Member & Former Staff Writer
2015 - 2015
• Former writer compiling weekly pieces on current events and meaningful news that resonates with the
NYU student community.
Quintessaire Media, Staff Writer
2014 - 2015
• Listening and discovering quality music releases to assess and review for emerging music blog
• Crafting articles about a vast array of music-related subjects including criticism such as album
reviews and op-eds analyzing trends within the industry
• Recruited by founder of the publication as a member of the launching team
Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Volunteer
2012 - 2014
• Worked for 120 hours independently twice a week with indisposed kids of ages 2-18 affected by
both non-serious conditions such as respiratory infections or terminally ill
• Entertained young children with educational games, artistic painting, and guitar playing
• Led therapeutic conversation with older teens as a psychological outlet
• Taught intermediate english to the nursing staff of the wing
American School of Milan, Writing Tutor
2012 - 2014
• Writing weekly articles focusing on music news and lifestyle-related content of 500 words
• Researching and selecting relevant issues on campus for longer 1000 word feature pieces
• Gathering timely breaking-news updates once a week of 250 words or less