I'm Andrew, at the moment I'm currently working as a Technical Support Engineer for Rail and Trains sector (Public Transport) in Australia. I graduated with First Class honuors in Electrical Engineering at RMIT University in 2017 which ranged heavily from Electrical Engineering, Programming, Mathematics, and Engineering Design.
Some of my hobbies are playing and watching sports and having fun with some mates occasionally. I hope I can help you with your academic difficulties with the knowledge I currently possess and excel your...
Frauscher Sensor Technology, Technical Support Engineer
2017 - Present
Frauscher Sensor Technology is the global leading supplier and manufacturer of axle counter and wheel detection system in the railway industry. Additionally a leading developer in Distributed Acoustic Fibre systems (DAS) for rail-defect and train detection. We work directly with rail operators, system integrators and maintainers in Australiasian zone to digitalise rail signaling equipment to the 21st standard.
-Critical and specific technical support for axle counter systems
-Project planning and project design
-Fault finding &
FLSmidth, Engineering Assistant
2016 - 2017
- CAD 2-D Detailed Design and Drafting (Auto-CAD)
- CAD 3-D Solid Modelling (Solidworks)
- Preparation of Workshop drawings and documents (Excel and Word)
- Mechanical documentation and product specifications
- Document translations and liaison (Chinese – English)
- Electrical Engineering drawings and specifications review