I'm Andrew, at the moment I'm currently working as a Technical Support Engineer for Rail and Trains sector (Public Transport) in Australia. I graduated with First Class honuors in Electrical Engineering at RMIT University in 2017 which ranged heavily from Electrical Engineering, Programming, Mathematics, and Engineering Design.
Some of my hobbies are playing and watching sports and having fun with some mates occasionally. I hope I can help you with your academic difficulties with the knowledge I currently possess and excel your...
Frauscher Sensor Technology, Technical Support Engineer
2017 - Present
-Critical and specific technical support for axle counter systems
-Project planning and design
-Providing exceptional customer service
-Providing high quality customer training
FLSmidth, Engineering Assistant
2016 - 2017
- CAD 2-D Detailed Design and Drafting (Auto-CAD)
- CAD 3-D Solid Modelling (Solidworks)
- Preparation of Workshop drawings and documents (Excel and Word)
- Mechanical documentation and product specifications
- Document translations and liaison (Chinese – English)
- Electrical Engineering drawings and specifications review