Recent college graduate from the University of Central Florida (UCF) in Orlando, FL. I received my Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering on December 19th, 2015. I graduated in the top 5% of UCF's College of Engineering & Computer Science Class of 2015 with distinguished Baccalaureate Magna Cum Laude Honors and a 3.78 UCF GPA. The LEAD Scholars Academy engaged me in leadership development, while the Fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta and intramural club soccer commensurated my wholesome college experience. Additionally, I achieved...
At the UCF Student Academic Resource Center, the primary focus is to supplement the rigorous material taught in the classroom in a collaborative learning environment fitted to all styles of learning: visual, kinesthetic, audial, or any combination of the three.
I spearheaded dynamics reviews that encompassed 8 chapters of rigorous kinematics & kinetics theory for 4, 1-hour sessions every week. Student attendance in SI sessions is completely voluntary, but many students took advantage of the study skills and strategic problem-solving...
University of Central Florida - Student Academic Resource Center, Supplemental Instruction - Engineering Dynamics
2013 - 2015
- Spearheaded dynamics reviews encompassing 8 chapters of rigorous kinematics & kinetics theory in sessions 4 days/week for 20-100+ students.
- Drafted 8 thorough, auxiliary reviews to students in their erudition of dynamics; 95% of all returning attendees earned 1+ course letter grade higher.
- Engaged 1200+ students in both practical & conceptual applications of dynamics adept to fit multiple styles of learning & higher-order thinking.
Lockheed Martin – College Work Experience Program, Direct Attack Guided Rocket – Mechanical Engineer
2012 - 2013
- Accrued 1000+ hours of CAD/FEA industry experience in SolidWorks 2015.
- Reviewed engineering CAD drawings to assess robustness & flight-readiness.
- Conducted failure mode & effects analyses on the warhead to distinguish critical fatigue & embedment effects under extreme environmental conditions.
- Analyzed the loss of preload in a critical joint due to vibrational/thermal loads.
Lockheed Martin – College Work Experience Program, Production Planning & Control – Logistics Analyst
2012 - 2012
- Expedited material flow through the Supply Chain on a logistics performance management team with lean traffic processing & quality assurance servicing.
- Streamlined systemic planning protocols on a nationwide business continuity team to assess the production sustainability under critical business operations.
- Managed production planning data in Microsoft Excel to monitor all material traffic and offer timely service to cross-functional programs and their tasks