Code Blue Solutions, Information Technology Intern
2012 - 2013
• Created objectives through the analysis of software requirements, features, and functionality.
• Wrote code for software that effectively and efficiently meets the needs of the company.
• Addressed any issues with existing code while ensuring the software continues to run.
• Updated job knowledge through research of the latest software products, solutions, and technologies.
• Recommended ways to enhance the system by comparing advantages and disadvantages of features.
• Supported users by developing documentation and help tools.
Sears Holdings Corporation, Sales Associate
2011 - 2012
• Aided customers in locating merchandise when needed in the store.
• Identified any problems customers were having with the product and then propose solutions.
• Worked with a team to meet sales objectives and goals.
• Provided knowledge about large appliances and other merchandise to customers.
• Was responsible for maintenance measures during closing hours.
• Was an imperative member of a very competitive and focused sales team.
• Handled many avenues of the store from sales, to managing the cash register, along with providing excellent...
Office Depot Inc., Sales Associate
2008 - 2012
• Ensured that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which included: greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Troubleshooted PC issues such as viruses, networking, and connectivity in the Tech Depot Services department.
• Provided PC services such as data migration, backup, and imaging.
• Assisted in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
• Communicated customer requests to...