Thomas Miller's Lab, Laboratory Assistant
2015 - Present
• Identified plants and worked in the Herbarium to post and document the identified plants in order to learn
about the habitats in Tallahassee.
• I do field work in local Tallahassee forest and collecting samples.
• Helped with a savannah restoration project in the Apalachicola National Forest.
Wincorp International, Receptionist
2014 - 2015
• Assisted the accountant manager daily
• Filed, organized and created folders for incoming and outgoing orders in order to help office employees
keep track of orders.
• Answered calls and called other businesses to check status of orders.
• Kept track of the corporation’s expenses by data logging the information into specific software for
• Greeted everyone entering the office.